torsdag 23 januari 2020

GunzGame: Delaying

It might happen that I put this project on ice. If not, there will probably be major changes and simplifications to how this game is made. The main issue right now is that the playable character would need quite a bit of animations. I am not a fan of creating animations, and have little interest in learning that skill right now. So the options that remain are to either find someone to make the animations for me or make things simpler. For instance, instead of allowing swords, I could start by just letting the player have a gun. I found a free Unity asset that may be interesting, but it requires me to update my current Unity version. Sadly, my computer disk space has been full for a long time. Will probably need to free it up a bit...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar