fredag 31 januari 2020

Connect Four

The thing that I have been working on lately is a simple Connect Four game. The game logic works and was quite simple to implement using C#. I used the Model-View-Controller pattern when I created the logic. I have an idea which is to start making board games, rapidly, while also allowing players to compete against each other over LAN connections. If I create many of these board games in a way that ooze quality, a lot of people might just start downloading these. Presumably, the market for board games is rather big, but the competition still high. However, most free board games are of very low quality, so if I make things good, players may start searching for games specifically made by me. I guess the main goal of this project is to get a good foundation of network programming while gaining attention.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar